♥I know my last post wasn't anything "beauty" related. So I decided to give you all a little insight to my weekly routine of teeth whitening:)

ingredients & equipment:
♥Bicarbonate of Soda
♥Half a lemon/lime
♥And a little dish to mix
♥Teaspoon
♥A toothbrush you don't use normally
♥Next, you need to take a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and pour it onto the dish.
♥Then, using the half of lemon or lime, squeeze the juice onto the bicarbonate powder. But not all of the juice because you want to form a paste and not a liquid.
♥Using a different toothbrush to your normal one, mix the juice and the Bicarbonate powder together to form a paste. If you have used too much juice, then just add more Bicarbonate and visa versa.
♥The formed "paste" should look something like this and be a mix of runny and thick. >>
♥Then, you taking the dish and toothbrush to your bathroom so you don't make a mess, brush the paste all over your teeth. Before you ask me, yes it probably will taste horrible, but doing it once a week, you get used to the taste. (make sure you do not swallow any of the paste!)
♥Then rinse your mouth out afterwards with water, making sure you haven't swallowed anything.
♥When you are done, brush your teeth with your normal toothpaste and toothbrush, and you may notice a difference straight away, however I only noticed small differences and gradually as the weeks went by, they got whiter and whiter and people started to notice which I was happy about.
♥I would recommend only doing it once a week, as more than that could destroy the natural enamel on your teeth and make them very weak. So, once a week!
Hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful!
Please comment, follow and share!!
Sofia -xxx-
♥





This sounds like a good idea, but I would be very careful using lime. I know that citrus foods ruin the enamel in your teeth, which makes them look see through. Google it if you don't know what I mean haha! Be careful :D
ReplyDeleteI followed you :D x
haha, yeah i do know, which is why i only do it once a week, if that (i sometimes forget) i also spoke to my dentist about it and he said it was fine because i'm not over-doing it :D
Deleteaw thankyou :)
do you have a blog? i'd love to check it out
xx
no wait, i'm sure i've seen your blog before?
DeleteI think i even commented on it xx
Oh, I totally skimmed over the last sentence of that post! Oops, my bad ;D
ReplyDeleteGood to know! I will have to try this! It must work because your smile is so pretty! So happy found my blog so now I know about yours. It's so cute! Hope you will stop back by mine again. Annndd I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!
ReplyDeletexo, Kelsey Belle
www.happiereading.blogspot.com
Aw thankyou!!! Yes do try it! But don't overdo it again! I will be back at your blog for sure xx
DeleteAwesome tip!
ReplyDeleteGlad to help you natalie:) x
DeleteThis is such a great idea and an awesome tip! I need to use this more! I struggle to find good whitening toothpaste :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Yeah and it does make a difference! I also find whitening toothpaste doesn't work :/ x
DeleteThis is a great alternative to chemically whitening your teeth! thanks sofia!
ReplyDeletewww.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au
you're welcome :) xx
Delete