Thursday, 27 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | The Art Room Is My Haven

Hi guys, 

So this is day one of the snap challenge. I just wanted to do this because I was inspired, all the information is in my previous post. I just thought it would be really fun and let you guys find out more about me through photographs.



So these are the steps leading to the art room at my college. They are painted really colourful and I love it because it instantly gets me feeling creative as I go to lessons or to do extra work. The photo is quite bright and you can't see, but the walls are painted too.

I wanted this to be my first photo, because it lets you know I'm quite artistic and creative and it shows you how my week days usually begin.


Let me know if you're joining in the loop ;)


Sofia -xxx-


No comments:

Post a Comment