Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Lipsticks, Nails and Bunting

Hello internet and to my beautiful followers,


Just to say hi!!!





I've reaaaaaally wanted to do a post lately, but I've been all caught up with college work and other things, but I have FINALLY found time, and I will try be active over Easter ;)




The first thing I wanted to share with you guys was some lipsticks I recently bought.







 The two lipsticks are very different in colour, but both pigmented, thick and balmy.


The first bright pink lipstick is shade number 20 from the Kate Moss Rimmel range.
The second orangey, rust lipstick is from The Body Shop and is shade number 28.



I really like these lipsticks, because I think they are classy colours and depending on your outfit of even the weather, they can stand out and complete a look.


I can't stop wearing this lipstick!!


The second set of beautiful items I recently bought are 4 nail polishes, all from Barry M of course, good quality and cheap as well.




I'm not sure the picture does them justice, but the first colour from the left is a light blue, cotton like colour, the second is a taupe, nude shade, the third is a pastel pink and the last is a bubblegum, bluetack colour.



 Again from the left, the names are:     

  • Blue Moon
  • Lychee
  • Kingsland Road
  • Blueberry


Also, I highly recommend this nail strengthener, and top coat called 'Rejuvacote' from Duri cosmetics. It's literally amazing.




Last, and DEFINITELY not least, I made some bunting for my bedroom, I used little polka dot pastel colours and hung it on my curtain rail, it looks so cute and I will be making some cushions soon for my chair and maybe bed:)







This link helped me create my bunting and hopefully it can help you:





I really hope my blogpost was helpful and fun to read:) Please comment, follow and share with others.


p.s: Thumbs up for my candle obsession getting worse:

(If you follow me on twitter, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about)





Sofia -xxx-





4 comments:

  1. The bunting is so adorable. We love the kate moss lipstick range but unfortunately the new colours aren't available in austrlia yet :(

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I'm sure the range will come soon! Highly recommended;) Xx thanks for commenting! I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. love love the kate moss lipstick!! i really need to get my hands on one.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg its amazing!!!! Get it! Its not very expensive either;) xx

      Delete