Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Edgy and Quirky

Yo, 




I'm so sorry I haven't posted when I said I would. I've been super busy and I just haven't found things to post about, I will hopefully be doing a post when I go to London on Thursday, so you will be getting more posts!


Anyway, the reason i'm doing a post today, is I have been doing a lot of research and I've been inspired to give you all a fashion post. Sorry, if you don't particularly like my fashion tastes, and you don't enjoy this post, I hope you can take something away from it :)


So, I have taken most of these images from the Lookbook. I'm sure you all know what that is, if you don't, its a website where people all over the world, give an OOTD and you can look at them I guess? It's about being inspired by real people in affordable clothes and not magazines: http://lookbook.nu/





I love this outfit so much! I have pretty similar clothes to this, and I wear it quite often. It's comfortable and looks good too. I usually wear it with my Docs and sometimes 
a hat too.


I loved this outfit, because it's girly and elegant. Obviously, for slightly warmer weather, but you could wear tights  with vans, or brogues or Docs again and if it's cold, a baggy cardigan or in my case, my fur coat:)
I love the socks pulled up because it gives a vintage kind of look, and it gives the outfit an extra edge. 
If you cover up the socks, you'll know what I mean. ;)


I like how this person has put a top, over another top. It pushes the pattern on top out and looks cute.
I love the tights, because they make your legs look thinner, and again create an edgy look.
Again, I love the denim, and I think this outfit would look really good with 
a denim waistcoat or leather jacket on top, preferably black ;)



When I first saw this photo, I thought it was Florence Welch. Lol. I love the scruffy look that jumper offers to this outfit, but the brogues and long skirt create a feminine and casual look but also slightly quirky. I am jealous to say this outfit does look good on a ginger. :(


Simple. This outfit is so simple, but so cute! I love the peppermint jumper and the torn jeans. If you notice, she has a white collar poking over the top of the jumper and the hat literally tops it off. You don't have to always go all out on an outfit, because something like this can look simple, but really effective at the same time.


I don't like the leggings. Saying that now. I love everything else, the oversized coat, the cute jumper. Maybe if it was plain leggings, or some denim shorts it would look really cute! But i liked the layering idea and again, simple, but edgy.




I really love the indie/grunge/edgy kind of look at the moment. Despite the fact, I have recently been going for feminine and cute. A total inspiration of mine is Miley Cyrus. Especially now she has cut her hair, she dresses so nicely, and she has become even more awesome!




I hope you guys have enjoyed this blogpost!!!

Comment, follow and share!





Sofia -xxx-






No comments:

Post a Comment