Hey guys,
♥Really wanted to do a post so I decided to give you a little insight on how I style my pixie cut, but also how you can style your hair with a ponytail or bun or just your hair down.
Here is 3 'Pin Up Girl' looks you can create with a Bandana:
♥The first and second look similar, but the second is thicker than the first and covers more.
Hopefully the video includes everything :)
♥Hope you enjoyed the video and found it helpful and I'm sorry for the short blogpost.
♥If I left anything out that you are unsure of, please leave comments.
Sofia -xxx-
♥
Love the looks...totally made me think of Lucy! hehe
ReplyDeletenice blog ';)
ReplyDeletethankyou guys !! xx
DeleteCute blog!
ReplyDeleteWant to check out mine?
Now following you on Bloglovin' :)
X x
http://shooting-starsandsatellites.blogspot.com.au/
thank you!!1 sure, i'd love too!!1 xx
Delete